Get in touch and let us provide you with a price quote tailored to your needs.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
For larger enterprises, custom setups or multi-year contracts, please contact our sales team.
Frequently asked questions
Ticketmatic relies on specialized third-party payment service providers (PSP's) to process your online payment transactions. Payment handling costs depend on the agreement you make with the PSP. They will charge the payment fee directly to you. Currently, Ticketmatic supports Stripe and Mollie. You are free to select the PSP that best suits your needs.
- Tickets that were sold online or at the boxoffice.
- Complimentary tickets that were delivered.
- Tickets that were scanned.
- All tickets within a bundle. (The bundle itself is not counted.)
- Products or vouchers that were sold are counted as a ticket.
- A ticket is never counted twice.
You can follow up the actual numbers under Settings > Invoicing.
- Tickets that were not sold and not used in another way.
- Tickets that were delivered to a partner or donor but were not used.
- Tickets that were removed from an order and not scanned.
When you choose the pay-per-use pricing, you activate your Ticketmatic account by filling out your credit card information and you will be charged monthly, starting one month after you go into production. When you choose the yearly subscription, you will receive an invoice with the yearly fee.
You will be charged an overage fee for the number of tickets or emails surpassing your subscription. The overage fee per ticket or per email is calculated as yearly fee divided by number of units in subscription. The invoicing is sent at the end of each one year period.
Nothing, there are no refunds and there is no transfer of credits to the next year.
Sending default transactional emails, including all confirmation, payment, and delivery emails remains free and unlimited.
All marketing emails sent to your audience using the integrated email marketing tool are paid monthly per use or yearly per subscription. This email marketing tool includes a drag-and-drop editor to build campaigns and has convenient audience selection options, making external tools no longer necessary for sending newsletters or pre-and post-event emails.